Suggestion for full iso respec

antreas1911
antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
In all those 2 and half years i cannot remember such a groundbraking change in the game.
The good one ( champions ) and the bad one (they say devil hide in the details, and in this case was cp instead hp for covers).

I have a suggestion.

Give each player a one time only chance to fully iso respec his entire roster.

This way everybody, and those who doesnt watch the forums, will have the opportunity to decide who to champ and who not.

Comments

• GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    In all those 2 and half years i cannot remember such a groundbraking change in the game.
    The good one ( champions ) and the bad one (they say devil hide in the details, and in this case was cp instead hp for covers).

I have a suggestion.

This way everybody, and those who doesnt watch the forums, will have the opportunity to decide who to champ and who not.
    Love the idea, don't see it happening, unfortunately.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards

I have a suggestion.

Everybody has the opportunity to decide who to champion and who not to anyhow. There is no limitation.

ISO respeccing your roster basically means taking characters that have been superceded and ploughing their ISO into the best characters in the game under the current meta. Which means I get to see more 270+/X/270+ teams in PvP because everyone has transferred their ISO into Jean, Hulkbuster or their 5 stars.

I don't see how this improves the game in any meaningful way.