D3 and Cthulhu Have All of Sega's Passwords

Stax the Foyer
Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Apologies for the title, Red Post Optimization generates titles which look odd to the human brain. Additional Red posts are needed.

But it's closing time, and we still don't know anything more about the HP change. Should people be burning their HP before it turns into a pumpkin? Will there be any changes to the way that the major currencies are earned or sold?

We've got a lot of people trying to figure out what to do, many of whom are using HP that they thought would last them for quite a bit longer. People spent money on the sale because they thought they were stocking up for future characters, or have been building up an HP stockpile for years.

Now, they've got less than 24 hours to decide how to spend it before it becomes significantly devalued.

Remember, this is a worldwide game. Many of your customers are going to going to bed for the night soon, and will wake up after these HP changes go live. More information tomorrow is too late. Let them make a more informed decision now.

You guys know exactly what's going to happen tomorrow. Why keep that from us?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It sucks because I have so many 4*s missing that one elusive cover (e.g. HB, JG, Thing, Carnage).. Makes me regret that last Sale purchase. Even if I were to buy their civers, I need the Iso for all the Championing I'll need to do. It's a no win situation.

At least give us a month to figure this out.