Guess tomorrow's news announcement!

Ludaa
Ludaa Posts: 542
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
You can now convert HP into CP! 100:1

Comments

• That would mean a 4* cover would cost 12,000 HP... Yikes!
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe it was Steve Harvey who actually wrote the HP announcement and they will actually put out a statement tomorrow that they are sorry for stressing out the playerbase and give us all 40 LTs for our mental anguish...
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ludaa wrote:

That's actually a much better conversion rate than the current purchase rate, and one Id probably partake in frequently. 2500 HP for an LT? Yeah that's a go for me.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    "We expect the servers to be back up shortly"
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    "We're very excited to announce our newest 5* character: Juggernaut (Dark Avengers Modern Classic Original)!" icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arondite wrote:
    Ludaa wrote:

That's actually a much better conversion rate than the current purchase rate, and one Id probably partake in frequently. 2500 HP for an LT? Yeah that's a go for me.

You would???? icon_eek.gif

Unless you have no 4* abilities covered, that's a terrible "bet" to take, paying the (soon to be old) full price of a 4* cover for a LT.

One of my many neglected amusements is trying (and failing) to formulate a table of exchange rates for various MPQ commodities. One problem is the vast disparity between the buy and sell prices of ... well, everything (a little vig is to be expected, but kee-rist!), and the fact that the correct valuation of tokens varies from player to player.

I'd pay ~1500HP for an LT based on theoretical numbers; ~1000HP based on actual pulls to date.

Unless I pulled a Hulkbuster, everything I could get from an LT would be useful to me. Coupled with the fact that I have gotten 4 5-Stars in ~12 Tokens, LT's also are pretty hot for me. As I am now (sitting on a sizable HP stockpile), yes, Id happily drop 2,500 for one.
  • tomorrows update:

"Due to the increased demand for 3 star.png covers, we have decided to completely remove the deadpool daily quest. It was our observation that players were actually earning covers and ISO-8, thus players were progressing. Something which we actively try to avoid "