Merging r91/Championship threads

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hiya mods!

Not sure if you can since they are stickied at the top, but is there a way to merge the R91, the community video and the champion levels threads? Or maybe lock two of the three of them?

I don't know about anyone else, but it is getting awfully confusing trying to keep three very similar conversations separate in my brain.

Thanks!

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I doubt the mods will merge those as they are three separate topics. Unfortunately, the discussion is very similar because we weren't given much detail on the implementation of the new Champion feature. My suggestion is to just stick to one thread for viewing information on Championing. Nothing new has been established on Championing yet so you are not missing anything.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The R91 thread definitely shouldn't be merged.

And since they're all red name threads, green names will normally defer to red names for their decision on whether to lock or merge either discussion.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I only want one question answered, and since it hasn't been yet, I'm assuming that for whatever reason they simply can't answer it...

WHEN DOES IT GO LIVE???
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    I only want one question answered, and since it hasn't been yet, I'm assuming that for whatever reason they simply can't answer it...

WHEN DOES IT GO LIVE???

When it's ready icon_lol.gif
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    tanis3303 wrote:

WHEN DOES IT GO LIVE???

When's it ready?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:

WHEN DOES IT GO LIVE???

When's it ready?
    We get smarter with every hour that passes because we learn more and more about when it is NOT ready...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    If demiurge ever went into the restaurant business, I bet they would have their grand opening 3 days before the ovens were scheduled to be installed...
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    simonsez wrote:
    If demiurge ever went into the restaurant business, I bet they would have their grand opening 3 days before the ovens were scheduled to be installed...

Patron: Sir, I was told sandwiches would be served at this grand opening. When can I expect it, I'm very, very hungry.

D3 Deli Employee (You overhear him 8 hours after you directly asked him, talking to a person in the corner): We haven't decided when to serve sandwiches, but we certainly aren't serving any sandwiches today. But they will be a part of the grand opening.

Patron (going over to the D3 Deli Employee): Wait, but we are in the grand opening, it's been going on all day, in fact, we are officially in day 2. How long do I have to wait until the sandwiches are part of the grand opening?! Why can't you answer a very, very simple question that has been asked directly to you hundreds of times?!

D3 Deli Employee (slinking out and disappearing into the night): silence

***Please note that multiple other D3 Deli Employees are also in the restaurant remaining silent the entire time except for one single instance, where one felt it was absolutely necessary to tell everyone that while D3 Deli Works very closely with Sega Sandwich Shop, they are not the same company, while flawlessly failing to answer any legitimate question being asked.***