PvE: Gimme my gosh darn CP reward!

limonade
limonade Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
12 times on one node where I have a chance to get CP... and no CP. What is this madness?!

Can a brother get some guaranteed CP, for first-time finishes on CP rewarding nodes, up in this biz?

As a matter of fact, I'm not a fan of random consecutive 20 ISOs popping up and wasting what little time I have on this game.

Not. One. Bit.

Comments

• dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    I know exactly how you feel. First sub, I had to leave 2 CP on the board because for the life of me I couldn't get the thing to pop.
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    Very very annoying. The devs did say in the last video that they will be making numerous changes that effect day to day play fun and annoyance levels, hopefully this is one of them.

On several occasions I have been forced to choose between continually grinding out 1 point/20 iso wins to maybe get the cp but losing rank rewards or leaving it and playing higher point nodes and trying to get top 10/20/50.
    Not fun.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    The worst part is that crit boost is one of the rewards=) Just remove it and give us standart token. It is atleast 100 ISO worth.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lukoil wrote:
    The worst part is that crit boost is one of the rewards=) Just remove it and give us standart token. It is atleast 100 ISO worth.

I did 1 clear of the first sub. I never play Heroics hard, but in my experience the first clear is the most lucrative, so I farm at least that much. It's the only clear on which you're guaranteed no 20 iso droppings. And it often seems to be the highest rewards that drop on that first clear.

But man, if you don't get the top prize on that first clear, it's bad news.

On both CP nodes in the first sub ... I got ....

.... I got .....!

Tinykittying crit boosts.

Guess how many clears I am doing on the second sub? It's a nice round number icon_lol.gif

I've done 3 clears on every sub, plus 2x grind of essentials...I finally got 1 cp on the final subs hardest node...after the second grind. I wish D3 would give the option to sell crit boosts. Even if it's 1 iso I would rather have it.