If TODAY was your birthday..........

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
..........would you :

1. Weep in a corner, because Champions was SUPPOSED to happen on your birthday?

2. Open up your 2,000+ Tokens?

3. Sell your 335 expiring covers?

4. Pour your 3 million something Iso into anything in particular?

Also, what's the recording device or app thingy that people use to record their gameplay and then upload it? Also.....are there any copyright issues involved with recording the game?

Comments

• Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    As chance would have it, today is my birthday.

I ate cake and ignored anything to do with championing / iso. It was great. I'll probably repeat the performance again tomorrow. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    If today was my birthday, I'd probably sleep in.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    If today was my birthday I would not be playing Heroics
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    If today was my birthday, then I'll be having a talk with my momma on why she lied and said it's the 22nd.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    .....I would be confused why I've been celebrating 5 days later every year.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I might be willing to give a body part to have #4 as an option...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lystrata wrote:
    As chance would have it, today is my birthday.

I ate cake and ignored anything to do with championing / iso. It was great. I'll probably repeat the performance again tomorrow. icon_e_wink.gif
    Birthday Bros? (Mine is Jan. 6, but sounds like you are a different timezone)

My birthday gift is selling covers from the bottom of a 250 covers queue until champions go live. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    If today was my birthday I would definitely NOT spill beer all over my friends first appearance of Sand-Man (amazing Spidey #4) and then using his towel to mop it up and putting on the radiator to dry while simultaneously claiming to not know where it is...

I'd definitely not be doing that. Which of course I didn't do...like I just said...stop pressing me about alright, I told you I didn't do it
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    TLCstormz wrote:
    ..........would you :

1. Weep in a corner, because Champions was SUPPOSED to happen on your birthday?

2. Open up your 2,000+ Tokens?

3. Sell your 335 expiring covers?

4. Pour your 3 million something Iso into anything in particular?

Also, what's the recording device or app thingy that people use to record their gameplay and then upload it? Also.....are there any copyright issues involved with recording the game?

It's my daughter's birthday, so we're going for burritos and playing Star Wars video games. Does that help?

Happy Epiphany, anyway!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    My birthday is the 11th. Hopefully championing will be live by then. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Birthday Bros? (Mine is Jan. 6, but sounds like you are a different timezone)

My birthday gift is selling covers from the bottom of a 250 covers queue until champions go live. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Yup, Jan 6 - was posting around 9pm Australian EDST time.

Man, just got done with going through my covers queue. Aaages ago (well over a year) I posted in suggestions about giving us an option to check each character we wanted to sell, then clicking to sell all of the selected ones (similar to deleting emails). Really wish that'd been implemented before this champion change. icon_eek.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    I might be willing to give a body part to have #4 as an option...

... which one? Not saying that I'm considering a trade, for legal reasons.