Create a cover market

Options
I think if you create a market where people can purchase there own covers instead of making people purchase covers they don't need. And only receive not even half of its value selling it. That only make since. For example: I spent 49.99 on gold to purchase a 10 pack. After I opened all my covers I was able to use 1 three star cover and did not get one 4 star cover. I would rather spend 49.99 picking my own covers.

Comments

• Monged4life
    Options
    To extent you already can, in the Powers on the Roster tab you can upgrade a cover you already own for a large amount of HP (I believe it is 1250hp for 3*, 2500hp for 4*).

It IS a lot for an individual cover, but at least then you would have had one 4* or two 3*s you actually need for about the same amount of HP as a 10 pack, with the bonus of you actually getting to choose them.

The down side is it can't be used to get the first cover of a particular power, and you don't get the iso you would earn selling the 9 covers you can't use, but it's a pretty fair tradeoff.
  • Monged4life
    Options
    Well that was the worse timed reply yet. This HAD always been the case until the announcement made today. This option will disappear next week.