Push it real good.

Comments

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Had to:
    salt-n-pepa-push-it-commercial.gif
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    We are ready to go on Android. Flip the switch!
  • if devs really want to troll, they have to make a new post saying champions are now live, but without activating them.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37553

cthulhu responds on release timing. Kind of.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    check your cover cache. If you have anything better than a vision cover check when it expires. The patch will drop moments after that.

(I have a Cage and a Fury that both die in ~90 minutes - I project the patch to release for me ~ 5 minutes after that.)
  • Well we know it isn't coming out today. It's a good thing that they didn't release a bunch of teasers one day and release a patch the next because that might get people's hopes high. It's also a good thing that they made sure to tell us that it wasn't coming out with the patch being pushed out today because that makes sure that people don't get their hopes up to be crushed. I'm typing this from bizzaro world where MPQ developers communicate with the player base. It's amazing.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    They cannot push the patch until all players have opened all of their tokens and sold their covers accordingly. After this is complete, we can start championing
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Subject: Update not updating on Android and possibly others
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Champion Levels are not live yet, but are coming soon. Please grab a look at the Update Notes for what's in the patch:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37105

Thanks.

Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.