Forum thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum post.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually enjoy them somewhat more than normal pve. mainly because they are guaranteed to only last 3 days. so if I'm trying to maximize my ROI on pve time spent, last heroic the LT was pretty reachable with 2 days of moderate/hard play. this one looks to be somewhat more than that requiring play in the 3rd day. we'll see just how much play, but if I have decent tools to deal with the nodes, I don't mind the heroic concept. while I've nearly sworn off pve in most forms, heroics will draw me in due to 1) length and 2) general dislike by much of the player-base, making t50s pretty easy most of the time. t10 having iceman in this one will likely alter that quite a bit, but LTs still have enough value to me to bring me in to play. if my 4* transition was further along, I'd be much less interested.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add the option "i play every pve regardless to farm iso/cp/crit boosts"

Edit: Duh, Other... voted!
  • I dislike how they're just retellings of Prologue stories, now with side-nodes that make less sense. (Why is Sentry here causing havok? He's not part of the DA until Prolific Sun, which is WAY after Dark Avengers!)

Otherwise, yeah I like the roster mix ups. It was weird doing my first one when I had like, 2 characters for it and 3 Patch covers to carry me through it, but even then it was still fun.
  • I'm one of those that enjoy heroics because they force different combinations. Sure boosting helps encourage combinations, but heroics are generally pretty fun for me. Definitely helps that they're short. icon_e_smile.gif
  • top ten? hahahaha yeah right.

no 4*s for me but a three day leg token is the best deal i can get. the next one is a 7 day leg token.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd planned to, but after one pass I realized there's no way in hell I can grind this **** without spending at least as much on health packs as the iceman cover would cost me if I just bought it outright.
  • I think I've only gotten one LT from a Heroic. A pretty recent one has ProfX, Patch, LCap, and maybe Switch boosted? A relatively synergistic and fun to play group of characters that I actually have in my roster. That one wasn't bad.

For the most part though Heroic's are terrible, and I rarely put much time into them.