Double ISO week?

timbopp
timbopp Posts: 88
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Wouldn't it be cool if to help launch championing they had a double iso week?

I kind of remember sometime not long after the first Anniversary there being a double iso week. I was not on the forums then and had only been playing casually for a couple of months so I'm not sure if it was just a nice gesture from the Devs or compensation in response to some kind of screw up (I suspect the latter) but it did briefly help boost my progress and probably helped hook me on the game.

Ever since the 2nd anniversary screw up when they forgot to flip the switch on double iso lightning rounds I've been patiently waiting and hoping they'd have another double iso week but alas nothing (that token "much more than most people apparently would of got but only a quarter of what I actually got in the lightning rounds" 5K iso was a slap in the face).

Now with championing imminent, one of the biggest early concerns is an apparent increased iso shortage. A double iso week would help alleviate some of those concerns and the extra iso would give players a chance to champion a couple of characters and get excited about the new feature.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be a great way to support the new Champion feature!

Plus we have a 7-day PVE coming up next so it makes the grind more worth it.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would have to be quadruple at least....
  • Double iso during eots would be great. Personally, I'd just be happy if they made lightning rounds occur over the weekend since I don't ever have time during the week to play them anymore.

They could even mix it up and occasionally change the boosted characters for the lightning rounds.
  • Yes, that would be cool.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to just double ISO period and make that the new normal.
  • i think you spelled year wrong.