Weird goings on in Deadpool Dailies

Yoik
Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So the node you win the actual 3 star cover on for the day is behaving very strangely for me recently. I generally use Daken, Falcon and Flame. I have noticed recently by the second / third wave if I match a yellow which should make falcon improve my Daken strike tiles it doesn’t take effect. Then if I match a green which would normally create a strike tile that also doesn’t happen.

It’s as if it gets to a point then doesn’t recognize the passives for these toons and so doesn’t do them. I though it may be just the animation turning off but if the Daken tiles are not appearing then it can’t be.

Anyone else seen this recently?

Comments

• drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    There's a current bug in which passives don't work properly in the last wave of survival nodes. It's related to the fix that prevents passives from firing at the end of matches, and is supposed to be fixed in the next update.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Same applies to PX Mastermind.

"This is a bug with passive powers in the final wave of survival nodes. Should be fixed by this week's patch."
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    I am hoping it will be fixed before EOTS. But not holding my breath.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use one of the threads in the bugs forum, this is a known issue and is set to be patched! Locking this thread
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    More info here.
This discussion has been closed.