Regarding championing

elwhiteninja
elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I have a very important question regarding championing.
If a character is:
A. Not max lvl but max covered or
B. Soft Maxed but missing one cover it is have a Deadpool that is max lvl but is 525 atm
Are we boned when we pull that extra cover we need? Because I just pulled a red and would love to use it to champion right now. Or at least add it to his future lvl

I love the idea of this but am really hoping we will be able to have a bank feature for these situations because as we all know for some reason certain covers are insanely hard to get. I pulled probably 25 black and yellow hood covers before finally getting that final blue I needed.

If not can we create a second character then contact support to merge them? Or something like that.

Comments

• Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    the requirements are pretty clear: a character must have 13 covers AND be level maxed.

your DP is neither, so you won't be able to champion him.

as for starting a new character as a "bank"... i am in no position to say, but if i had to guess i would say d3 will not allow that.
  • KinDM
    KinDM Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Look on the bright side, it's now going to be much easier in pve to get extra 3* covers with the new reward structures. So while you can't champion a 12 cover hero, between ddq and 3 cover rewards it should be easier than ever to get what you need significantly quicker than in the past. I hope.
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I agree they probably would not allow such a thing but it would be great if we could add "ghost" champion lvls before we finish maxing
  • jvasses
    jvasses Posts: 43
    The solution to that is to remove the expiration on the covers.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    jvasses wrote:
    Nope, their solution will be, buy the required cover(s)
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    jvasses wrote:

AND even better, after buying the cover missing, buy the ISO to level max him icon_e_surprised.gif

PS: AH buying iso, the impossible is now possible!
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    jvasses wrote:

This is 100% correct in my opinion, though they probably won't say it outright this is exactly what they expect. That or patience.