Selling 4* covers for command points?

batmanone
batmanone Posts: 9
I wasn't sure if this suggestion has already been made, but I was wondering if you could make it possible to sell 4* (and maybe 5*) covers for command points rather than just some iso? Now that we've had a bit of time for the 3* to 4* transition, I'm sure people are starting to get redundant extra 4* covers. Given how difficult it is to acquire legendary tokens, being able to sell those extra 4* covers for command points would take some of the sting out of working hard for a 4* token, only to pull a 4* that you already have fully covered.

Assuming people think this is a good idea, then the other real question is, what's an appropriate amount of command points to get for a 4* cover. Personally, I'd think something in the 5-10 range would be reasonable, though obviously I'd be happier with more than that. icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    When CP were announced, they mentioned that this idea came up, but it conflicted with another feature they were working on. They then decided to add CP to daily rewards instead, with the size of the rewards increasing over time.