2 Visual Information enhancement requests

1) I would like to see some indication that the cover is CURRENTLY recruited, like what is there when you can train that cover. Today in the rewards screen under roster, you show the list of covers that are available, as well as a Recruited text if the cover has ever been recruited in the past. I have 63 covers in my roster, and it's tough sometimes to remember exactly who I have recruited currently as I remove and add one star covers as I need the room.

2) Order Colors by how much damage they do or indicate how much damage, in the color count when you swipe top part of battle screen to the right. Again with a large roster, and constantly changing who is fighting, it's some what time consuming to figure out which of the colors are the most powerful.

Keep up the great work on the game, so far it's only one of two I've been playing for more then a year, and only one I've paid money for in app purchases as I enjoy it that much.
Wayne

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    "Recruited" just means it was pulled from a token.
  • "Recruited" just means it was pulled from a token.

Even so, it still doesn't tell me if I currently have the player in my Roster, which is what I was asking for in item 1