Odd non show stopping problems

freakygeek
freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
I have noticed two problems that have cropped up on IOS and Android.

The 1st is sometime when selecting a boost (i.e. additional gem boost) and you need to invest ISO to get the boost sometimes it becomes unselectable and you have to go back to the teamup/boost screen and then select the slot again to get the boost.

The 2nd problem is sometimes when notifications pop up (you have been attacked, recruit so-and-so 'cus they are so awesome etc.) when you dismiss the notification it says no events are available. I usually have to force close the game (Android and IOS) and restart and then all is well and nothing is lost but time.

Comments

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I've seen the second issue quite often, but have always been able to recover by going into the Roster or Alliance screens and back out.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I haven't encountered the first issue on IOS, but sometimes when changing between screens I've found things don't always load perfectly. (which also ties into issue 2.)

At times when my game fails to load the map of the area, going into my roster and back out has always resolved it. Just seems to be a lag in the response from internet.