Mother Lode should have more ISO

Options
kensterr
kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
Add another 0 or 2 more 0s after the current 78,000. The initial reasoning for setting this current amount of 78,000 was that the dev/publishers did not want the game to be pay-to-win and want players to play for ISO.

With the current buyers club scene where whales accumulate CPs for their legendary tokens for chance of 5-star covers, I'll say that the game is already pay-to-win. Might as well make it fair and square for everyone who are just too lazy to play competitively for ISO and other rewards and give them cheap ISO to level their 2-stars, 3-stars and 4-stars.

This is also to offer the unlucky whales who are tinykitty bad at getting 5-star covers no matter how much they spent. If you still want their money maybe cheaper ISO is the way forward.

Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

• zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This!

At 780k you could max level two 4-stars for a motherload, that still sounds expensive but more ok
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A friend has a better idea!

cn62DPC.jpg
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can get around 78,000 ISO after a week of not even playing too much. So yeah it's silly to spend $100 on it. Whereas at least an HP purchase would make sense, as it would take me a few months or longer to get 20,000 HP (I generally only get around 500 HP a week, after all the HP spent on shielding, and then I spend that 1000 HP each two weeks on a new character slot), so $100 on HP is very much worth it.