Please retool under strength characters

Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
Ok, there are several characters who need retooling that have been covered various time in these forums. I recommend that you look at these characters from 1* to 4* and fix them so they are at least playable on a semi regular basis. I know this isn't terribly difficult compared to creating a new character if you simply browsed the forums, you could get some reasonable suggestions to implement (I admit there are many unreasonable suggestions given too by players). Most of the characters just need a numbers rebalance (AP costs, damage, hit points, etc) while a few characters may need a few powers totally retooled or even color scheme. Why would this benefit the game? For players, it would bring the added benefit of being able to use more competitive varied teams which increases interest across the game, something that is financially good for the game as well since I know that is the most important for devs. You could then use these changes to create events centered around these retooled characters where people have a higher chance of getting covers for them. More useful characters = more $ spent on roster slots and iso. Could a developer take a minute to let us know as a player base if we will ever see weakened characters strengthened because it seems to take little time for you to do the opposite (which I understand to some degree)?

Comments

• OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe the mooted Champion feature will allow you to retool whomever you like?