Google Play sale

Natsufan01
Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone know when it ends? Is today the last day or tomorrow? I can't seem to find it online and I want to know if I have to buy the $5 sale today or if I can wait until tomorrow.

Comments

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    If you are referring to the Android only sale (the one where 2900 HC & 1 Command Point is only 4.99), I thought the banner said January 4th.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah that's the one, but I can't seem to find if it ends at the start of the day or goes through 1/4. Doesn't matter though, I ended up purchasing ot today anyway. Thanks though.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just have to say as an iOS user, this is pretty unfair....unless there has been a prior iOS only sale of similar appeal, I suppose. I wish I had access to the same deal though.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    As it was mentioned before - it's a google promo (nothing to do with the game developers) and it's a first for android users. iOS gift cards are on sale almost all the time so you can benefit from that.
  • bluewolf wrote:
    I just have to say as an iOS user, this is pretty unfair....unless there has been a prior iOS only sale of similar appeal, I suppose. I wish I had access to the same deal though.

I'm an iOS user and took advantage of the deal, this isn't the thread for it, but there are ways to play android games on a PC if you don't have any access to any android devices.