People still playing? Brackets?

Deathclaw
Deathclaw Posts: 59
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just wondering if everyone has quit the game, seeing as how at about 800 in Tongue Lashing I only have three different opponents available, two with 350+ OML and maxed Jean, with high 200s Venom, the other Jean/IMHB. Skipped probably 50 times, just seeing if there would be different people. Outside being outmatched, even if I was to keep going, i'd be left with little choice but to quintuple tap each person to get 1k.

Fantastic match making.

Comments

• Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Which slice did you enter? There may have been some shake up with the slices and the alliances that usually populate them...
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deathclaw wrote:
    Just wondering if everyone has quit the game, seeing as how at about 800 in Tongue Lashing I only have three different opponents available, two with 350+ OML and maxed Jean, with high 200s Venom, the other Jean/IMHB. Skipped probably 50 times, just seeing if there would be different people. Outside being outmatched, even if I was to keep going, i'd be left with little choice but to quintuple tap each person to get 1k.

Fantastic match making.
    Everyone else is pretty much sitting on the other side of their screens with shields active at this point over 1k.