Biggest def/att tile?

Druss
Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
What's your biggest Attack or Defence tile you have seen in the game?

I just completed the final node in PvE vs Lv 330 Venom + 2 new goons which took over 25 minutes. Using the Prof x, GSBW & SW combo. Unfortunately both SW & GSBW died within the first 10 turns which left me with Prof X. Lucky enough had enough purple to go invisible & had a defence tile in place.

By the end of the battle prof X procs had made the tile into a 13161 defence tile. Anyone able to beat that?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21391

That is the world records thread.

i think 21539 is the standing record (pg 4) didnt read through the whole thing, have in the past, just skimmed for this.
  • I got this just a few mins ago. 50,447 strength protect tile.

GnVAZ4N.jpg
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Calabaza wrote:
    I got this just a few mins ago. 50,447 strength protect tile.

20 times of that, and you can survive Galactus' Cosmic Wrath

Which is why he destroys the board first now - so people who can manage things like that (or elektra's black) don't survive icon_e_wink.gif

Amusingly, I think Fastball Special would still do it...
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I think somebody tested Fastball Special and it didn't work. I'd guess that the actual damage effect in Cosmic Wrath's flavour text is just for show (along with the board destruction), and the actual mechanic is the same as Deadpool's killer whales.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I had a 30k protect tile sometime but I don't have the screenshot anymore. I guess in some fights you can reach even bigger than what Calabaza posted if that's what you aim for.
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Ugotsniped posted a screenshot on line of a defense tile that was like 99,000 less damage. That's gotta be a record.