New Phone

I just got a new smartphone. How do I log out of the game on my new phone and log in on the new one without losing any covers/rewards? My account is linked to my Facebook for backup. Is there a best time of day that the backup happens so I can log out then in after the backup? I've actually been avoiding the transfer until I can get this figured out.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leibolmai wrote:
    I just got a new smartphone. How do I log out of the game on my new phone and log in on the new one without losing any covers/rewards? My account is linked to my Facebook for backup. Is there a best time of day that the backup happens so I can log out then in after the backup? I've actually been avoiding the transfer until I can get this figured out.

Before loading mpq up on the new device, use the old one to do a prologue fight.. something fast, it will force a save. Then exit the game normally (no force quite) and uninstall the app or master reset the old device if you are done with it.

This gives you a fresh FB save, and no chance at anyone opening the app on the old device and messing things up.

Make sure to have your FB account setup on the new device, load MPQ on it, and do the mandatory (why?) tutorial. When it is done, load your facebook save, it will be exactly how you left it after the prologue fight on the old device.

Hope this helps!