put more goodies in the taco vaults, please.

Options
jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
2 - 4* and a legendary out of 300 possibilities? c'mon, that's awful.

give us at least 5 - 4* and 1 - 5*.

stop being so stingy. you made some good progress with the extra 4* rewards for placement, now, keep it going...

Comments

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Shouldn't this be in suggestions, where the Devs will read it, but not comment?

I kid, I kid.

I agree 100% with you.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please feel free to remove some health packs and put in some comand points as well. Maybe knock the vault down to 100 slots instead of 300 since at 300 there is just too much usless 3* to feel like pulling a taco token
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    Please feel free to remove some health packs and put in some comand points as well. Maybe knock the vault down to 100 slots instead of 300 since at 300 there is just too much usless 3* to feel like pulling a taco token

In order to not be too generous for established players but still relevant for newer players how about meeting halfway at 200 slots?

Trim down a few health packs and more than a few 2* rewards and slip in a couple more 4* and 3* rewards along with command points (say 5 slots of 5points). This I feel will help players of all levels. Deadpools Daily Quest was designed more for the earlier player than established player, whilst the 4* node is firmly aimed at the very established player. There is nothing for those who fall between the 2 groups.

Also yes should be in suggestions, mods must be hungover a little still.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd say ditch at least 50 of the 2* pulls and replace them with a mixture of 3*, CP and ISO. 3*s are quickly becoming the standard tier of play, so why not make them a little more accessible?

Unless of course this revolutionary new R91 feature will make 2*s relevant outside DDQ and PVE essentials again...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Health packs? We're taking the primary use for tacos out of the vault?

Keep in mind 5 health packs is 200HP otherwise. It's actually one of the more generous things in the vault.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    All depends on timing. If I've just used a bunch of health packs on a PVE, getting 5 more is sometimes good (I can keep grinding) and sometimes bad (I've just done one clear and have to wait anyway for the next one, by which time my health packs would've regenerated normally).
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    chaos01 wrote:
    Shouldn't this be in suggestions, where the Devs will read it
    Yes it should. Moving it there, leaving shadow topic in general.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Keep in mind 5 health packs is 200HP otherwise. It's actually one of the more generous things in the vault.

This right here epitomises what a sad state of affairs the Taco Vault is in. It should be offering a good chance for a 2*, decent chance for a 3* character or even a half decent chance for a 4* character and for a fair while now all it has been for anyone with a developed(ing) roster is a health pack spin.

Maybe if the majorly hated true healing nerf had never happened those health packs possibly wouldn't be as sought after.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With the amazing response to the holiday vault, and the feedback we gave about it, add in the sheer number of people both here on the forum, and on Line showing screenshots of what they got with their 40 packs.. I hope they got the message.

Keep the health packs (please!) but lower it to maybe a 150 item vault, add CP, more 4*s, change the HP awards, but keep enough in to make it worth it.. but we need to keep enough 2*s in it for the people who need them. The 2 ddq taco nodes are doable by people still working on the 2* transition, but can't finish TBE, so they need covers as well (also, help to pull the 2* essential if you don't have it)

But 1/2 the size, change up the rewards, and they can watch the cash roll in.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I once pulled 80 health packs trying to get Ant-Man before his DPDQ. I didn't get back down to 10 health packs for over a week. If I could sell health packs for 200HP like the cost I wouldn't mind, but seriously 80 health packs in one sitting is a little excessive.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Less total items, less 2*s, less health packs, less 3*s, more 4*s, more hp, add cp. It's crazy that I need to wait a whole year to store enough tokens to guarantee something usable (I don't need any 2*s, 3*s or health packs).
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:

I once pulled 80 health packs trying to get Ant-Man before his DPDQ. I didn't get back down to 10 health packs for over a week. If I could sell health packs for 200HP like the cost I wouldn't mind, but seriously 80 health packs in one sitting is a little excessive.

I've had nearly 200 healthpacks at one point after opening tacos. The best thing to do is once you have built a nice abundance of healthpacks is to go for 2000 in SHIELD in one sitting. I do this every season and works wonderfully.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    wymtime wrote:

I've had nearly 200 healthpacks at one point after opening tacos. The best thing to do is once you have built a nice abundance of healthpacks is to go for 2000 in SHIELD in one sitting. I do this every season and works wonderfully.

I average you guys/gals out just like with 5*. I've NEVER had more than 5 extra healthpacks. I rarely pull them from the taco vault. I just keep pulling 2* and ISO. I FINALLY pulled my 3rd 5* cover from a LT. I'm definitely on the wrong side of the bell curve.
  • roboto0007
    roboto0007 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For me it might as well be called the 2 * vault, as I rarely pull anything else. Out of 300 options, 168 of them are 2 * covers. I think the idea is to push progression. The quicker a 2* roster is completed, the more vital it becomes to build up 3*s and up (even maxed out 2*s have little utility after you get about 4 to 5 in your roster). In order to do that you have to spend cash or win lots of events/arenas.