Daily rewards reset? [Merged Topic]

Options
Oberoni
Oberoni Posts: 34
Earlier today, my Daily Reward counter was up to 19, so I should have gotten access to day 20 today (another five-card pack). I just logged in and I'm back to day 1. What gives? Anyone else have this issue?

Mod Edit: Merged all reset threads into 1

Comments

• Ok, so pretty much what the title says, I claimed a reward this morning and logged on tonight to claim another (mine resets around 7pm est) and my rewards had been reset? I was about a week and a half out from the fat pack. Is this a known issue?
  • Has anyone else had the daily rewards reset to day 1? I have not missed any days. I logged in and checked it this morning, was at day 9, logged in this evening and claimed day 1 reward.
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    I've been doing the daily rewards every day, including yesterday. I was in the early 20s. Today my rewards reset back to day 1. If this in intentional and has to do with the end of the month, you need to change the reward calendar to 28 days.

I'm assuming it's not supposed to reset until you get to the end or miss a day though.
  • This just happened to me (~6pm PST). Was in the middle of a battle, then switched focus. When I came back the game went through the startup fetching and my rewards were reset to Day 1 vs my expected Day 18... Quite frustrating.
  • SorinMarkov
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. I was just a few days away from a fat pack. This is some serious bait and switch unless it gets resolved. I have paid for the starter pack so I am a paying customer. I will walk away from this game and not buy anything else unless I get my reward as was indicated...
  • Im in the same boat. I've been checking in and playing daily since launch so I was only 5-6 days away from the Fat Pack reward and now it's reset back to day one.

As much as I love MtG and the playability of a portable version, the constant glitches, bugs, and missing/unavailable features have made it difficult to continue. It may have been better to charge a few bucks for a finished game than put out a free to play game with tons of bugs and expect consumers to invest money down the road.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems to have happened to everybody. Based on the timing, the daily rewards are calendar based.
  • raidan
    raidan Posts: 128
    Options
    Yes this happened to me as well. I went from Day 18 to Day 1.
  • Me either. I don't want to start from beginning again. none.png
  • Unknown
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This is totally unacceptable from the devs, there is zero communication about game systems and how they work. We are left in the dark and it make me want to just drop this game. Give a tinykitty about your player base.
  • This has also happened to me as well. This is quite disappointing.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi, i have sent this issue to a d3 red name, hopefully we will have an answer today, it is a holiday though, so it may take an extra day or so
  • MeanDinosaur
    Options
    Same thing happened to me (had every day since launch).
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Hi, i have sent this issue to a d3 red name, hopefully we will have an answer today, it is a holiday though, so it may take an extra day or so

Much obliged. Have a happy New Year to the mods and devs alike.
  • My girlfriend and I were both at the 20 day reward when we got reset.

We've lost a lot of interest in the game since, I'm afraid we might start randomly lose cards next.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    hello all,

Thank you for alerting us with this issue, we will be able to look into resolutions on Monday and ask that you please be patient until everyone returns from the holidays.

Thank you,
    Cthulhu
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, I too was bummed to encounter this.
  • I really liked this game but now after this and lost interest in it. If its a calender rewards based that means more frustration duo to not able to complete it.

As I said I liked the game and been thinking of ways to improve it but now I dont care about it. Unless they fix this issue.
  • I thought it was a calendar reset too but my account Krango got reset but my friends Jareth did not and we both started on the same day as well.
  • I too am a "victim" of this reset. I know that developers should have vacation also - but when can we expect an answer to this issue? I have just continued collecting the daily reward, but it's really sad to have been set back ~20 days.