Mr. Positive. Again;)

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Okay it's okay to reminisce this time of year. Like I said in a previous post, I have been in and out with this game since,almost, day one. I totally get this wall the game has hit recently. Remember any before this? Or just tech issues? Bugs? Like what I am getting to is; my first download of the game. That was it, just sat there, couldn't open it. Second reload good to go. Then the IM repulsor high five lock up. Ugh. My point is there were bugs, fixes, and restructured phases all over the place. In just over two years quite a few, to say the least. I know it seems different this time in speed to make change, but I think, and hope, it will be fairly massive. So do you remember any problems that were fixed? Good changes from the past? Bugs that mad you laugh in frustration? Just saying; Lets have a little faith, and have some fun remembering how much worse it could be. Fight the urge to hate me for being positive its just my warped perspective on a reality that was donated to me by a fellow alien who got to home before me icon_e_biggrin.gif