Choose 2 boosted colors

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
A red-yellow boost works great with a character whose three powerful colors are red/yellow/other. But it's annoying if you have a character whose colors are red/green/blue (or yellow/black/purple), so each boost is only half helpful for them.

It would be nice if we could choose the two boost colors that we wanted. And there can be logic so that we can't double boost a single color in any two-color boosts (ie if we first choose a black/purple boost, we couldn't then choose a black/red boost... we could only choose a two-color combo from the four remaining colors).

I realize this will probably be a pain to program in all the different combinations, but it would be helpful and less randomly frustrating for those characters who don't fall in line with the pre-determined two-color boosts.

Comments

• I kinda agree with this, like. I'd even be willing to just make color boosts into "Just one color" ones only because I feel bad for "wasting" unused colors when boosting.

Maybe something like common 1 color boosts, and Rarer But Not Giga Rare 3 color ones, for like, yellowtile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png / blacktile.pnggreentile.pngpurpletile.png ?

and other varities I guess.