The Grand Deception

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Let's be honest folks. I like many of you have been with this game since almost day one. Me. I have made and destroyed more than several rosters. My philosophy runs along the line of Agamemnon. I built it so I can destroy it, and the fun is in the building. Since the time this game was introduced I have floated on the fringes of forum, and just actively joined. Not much has changed in the complaint department. But one consistent thing remains. MORE! WE WANT MORE!Somehow, someway, and now,MORE! Why? What is the bloody hurry? Game. Play. Get something. Life beyond beyond these fetid fields. Don't get me wrong I love competition. I once wrecked a Chutes and Ladders game, as an adult mind you, dang big stupid chute, anyway. What I am saying is, I have put money into this game. I think the Devs r surprised at how fast it has taken off. As r we. It needs balance and TIME. The new year is coming. Reflect on how far YOU have progressed not someone with an off shore accounts. Robert Downey Junior I know your in here! Anyway just making a mamble. Enjoy yourself and beyond. There are no roads just Trails we make for ourselves. Alllrightt now I am sure some of you cannot wait to get ripping. Have fun,:)

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Bro, I had my pitchfork and torch all good to go (it's kept close by lately) when I saw your title...deception indeed.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Marine8394 wrote:
    I am high as a tiny kitty right now.

Well, okay, then....glad you are having fun with the game! Obviously, the rest of us largely are too, or we wouldn't be here. Have a happy new year!
  • Marine8394
    High? Not even close by whomever put that up. As long as you make it out of the water to the sand that is high. Pitch forks n torches. Get it icon_e_wink.gif Lets see new year war faces.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    lol your post has similar themes to the story I am working on. For a minute, I thought you had taken a peek at a rough draft of it haha Anyway, thanks for trying to spin some positivity on here in your own way. Keep doing you and have a Happy New Year!♪d(´▽`)b♪
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Life is about the journey, not the destination.
    People are too busy asking "are we there yet?"
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    Game. Play. Get something.
    I liked the game a lot more when that's how it worked. But as soon as we got legendary tokens, for a lot of people it's become more like,
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get nothing.
    Game. Play. Get something.
  • Marine8394
    Yeah. I hear ya. Seems like forever between good pulls at times. Still waiting for new game changer in the upcoming days. I just try to stay on the positive side as much as possible, but I do know how it can be drudgery at times. This is my third rebuild in two years and I have yet to pull ONE LC or even ONE Vision. That's insane!
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I have no idea what is happening right now.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I have no clue what I just read in the OP. I'll pretend the poster got drunk from NYE festivities. icon_twisted.gif
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Well - here goes....

I tend to agree... I okay for the fun and to help me escape my kids, husband and life s few times a day - I was, for a bit, trying to finish top 10 all the time - but then read the forums where people have worked out the - join a bracket at a certain time and God will bestowe wondrous gifts blah blah blah - and thought I can't become like that because... Well I do have kids and a husband and a life!!

Now I'm not aiming for the LT and if I get it bonus if not whatever... They seem to affect the enjoyment of the game by trashing the scaling - I got rid of 2 5* characters so I could continue playing!!
  • 2+ years later, 15+ single cover 4*s. Yeah, this journey has been awesome.

DBC
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    I liked the game a lot more when that's how it worked. But as soon as we got legendary tokens, for a lot of people it's become more like,
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get Crit Boost
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso
    Game. Play. Get 20 Iso