Add the CP reward to PvE *3 nodes, not the *4

See title.

Adding the CP as a reward to the PvE nodes with a *3 Essential rather than a *4 Essential would allow more than one (10?) percent of the population to get that CP in the PvE following a new release where the *4 becomes essential.

Discuss.

Edited: It's actually 10%, right? Still.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Put it on both! icon_cool.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's the whole point of putting it on the 4* node - to make those without the char consider buying packs to get it to try to get the CP.

So while I'd appreciate it being on a different node, it's not going to happen.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    3*s are too easy to have. The point is to give CP only to those who are advanced enough in the game so that they have the right 4*s or are good enough to beat the final node in pve, sometimes an endless amount of times icon_evil.gif .
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I'll echo the other posts above. The way the game is now new players kinda have it rough if they don't have patience. Meaning they incidently get a 4* card from an event pack and then they mess up their scaling when they are still in the 1* to 2* transition. I've seen it. Then they either get frustrated with the struggle of facing OP nodes and quit or sell off their 4* card. Both aren't ideal situations. There should be tiers, there needs to be tiers. If not then people would miss out on having fun with the wide range of characters that are out there. DDQ is the perfect example of giving players at different tiers something. If you can get CP from nodes then you are at a level that you can actually use them.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    With th CP they are for the 4* transition or more importantly the 5* transition. So making them available in the 3* would help people get 4* before 3*. Remember you can get 2 CP per sub if you have the 4* character. That is preety good especially since most 4* players play PVP primarily. I actually hope they put CP in PVP like they had for naughty and nice. Being able to earn them in PVP and PVE would really help the 4* transition.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    I think you misunderstand the point of LT's. They aren't to help transition from 3* to 4*. They are for those already in 4* and those seeking 5*'s. That's why its the 1300 reward in pvp, the last progression reward, etc. They're meant to be the top reward in the game right now.