Steve Rogers (Captain America): Which skills?

VicVicVic
VicVicVic Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
edited December 2015 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hello. I am fairly new to the game, playing for approximately two months thus far. I have received all the skills for Steve Rogers (Captain America), and am not sure which skills I should have at what level. Can anyone provide guidance? Thank you.

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Basically it comes down to this with Captain America (the 2* version you have and this is the same deal with his 3* version)

Yellow is too expensive for what it does and by the time you have 19 AP saved up, the match should be almost over. It's not a bad skill but it costs too much for the effect.

Red/Blue on the other you want maxed since once you get the AP needed, most of it comes back to you as long as the countdown tile lives.

His preffered build: 3/5/5

Hope this helps icon_e_smile.gif
  • VicVicVic
    VicVicVic Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Thank you very much! This is exactly the response I was seeking.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, his red and blue are really good. Theres no reason to have them both as anything other than 5 covers.

You'll have even more fun when you finally get his 3* version fully covered.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    VicVicVic wrote:
    Thank you very much! This is exactly the response I was seeking.
    If you go to a character's thread in this forum, most have a build poll at the top that will tell you what people prefer.