Players disappearing from leaderboard?

I took a screenshot of the top 10 of my leaderboard a couple of days ago and I just took another one. I noticed that some players that should've still been there are missing so I was wondering what happened to them, removed for inactivity maybe? What's your guess?

Screenshots for reference: http://imgur.com/a/WJdFo

PS Yep, I know, my division is super chill icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Based on your pictures, I don't see anyone who dissappeared. The cutoff for the later date is 27, and everyone from the first picture with at least 27 wins is still there. My guess is the people who were close to 27 stopped playing. I've only been playing like 5 days, and the guy in 1st had 50 wins the first day. Third day I caught him at 70, and after I passed him, it's like he quit. I'm almost at 200 now, and he's at 75, so he's played a whole 5 matches in the past 3 days after he got 70 in 2 days. Burnt out I guess.
  • Based on your pictures, I don't see anyone who dissappeared. The cutoff for the later date is 27, and everyone from the first picture with at least 27 wins is still there. My guess is the people who were close to 27 stopped playing. I've only been playing like 5 days, and the guy in 1st had 50 wins the first day. Third day I caught him at 70, and after I passed him, it's like he quit. I'm almost at 200 now, and he's at 75, so he's played a whole 5 matches in the past 3 days after he got 70 in 2 days. Burnt out I guess.
    Yeah you are right, I even realized why I thought there were some players missing but to make it quick, it's very late here and I screwed up icon_rolleyes.gif
    It's kind of the same in my division unless some people raise from the bottom ranks. I feel like it's only the top 3 players right now that are playing, let's see if number 2 and 3 try to catch up tomorrow!

Anyways, I screwed up, you can close the thread :s
  • I wish I was in your bracket lol 10th in mine has about 20 wins. It was a rush trying to catch 1st place at 1st, but now I'm near 200 and second place is 75, 3rd at 60ish. I want to win but want it closer lol