Screen rotation

guzktgui
guzktgui Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
It would be nice that if the app would rotate, most apps do this. I usually listen to music on the iPad and the speakers are on the bottom so I usually just turn it around to get a clear sound. Cannot do it with MPQ

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    This used to be the case for me until very recently the app started rotating for me.
  • MojoWild wrote:
    This used to be the case for me until very recently the app started rotating for me.

It can rotate?

Which device are you on?
  • MojoWild
    Deadpooool wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

It can rotate?

Which device are you on?

Samsung Galaxy Note tablet. It doesn't always though, and sometimes it just does and doesn't do it again.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    A request as old as the "drop 20 ISO from versus nodes".

I am all for this as I feel you would be able to get a lot more information on screen in landscape.

Really hope you are not on the edge of any sort of seat waiting for this as you will be there a while.
  • MojoWild
    I'm sorry, to clarify, my screen will sometimes rotate 180, not 90. 90 would be cool.
  • guzktgui
    guzktgui Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I was just checking my post and realize it is more than a year old.

I am talking about 180 degrees rotation, almost any other app does it, how difficult can it be?

Playing while the iPad is charging is a PITA
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    Yes horizontal orientation would be great.   Layout like steam version!  Dedicated iPad version maybe, although iPhone 6+ 7+ would be able to handle that too.