A roster question

Hey all. My roster is as follows:

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Santhessa/

I would like to ask a general opinion as whom to level next. I am currently sitting at 1 milion ISO, so I think I should start investing in some chars, but am worried my game will become too hard due to scaling, once I leave the 102 max lvl of most of my heroes (with the exception of silver surfer lucky draw ofc).

Thank you VERY much for as much help as possible.

Comments

  • TxMooseTxMoose Age Unconfirmed Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would say start with guys like cyke, mags, thor, witch, steve - eventually fist, but maybe after a couple more covers. gamora can be useful with fist if she stays at the top tier of your leveling. some need a cover here or there, but start with taking them to 120 and see how it goes for a couple of events. typical tiers above ~100 are 120 and 140. 120 is when level costs go up (cheap to get them to 120) and 140 boosts to 200 on the weekly boost.
  • BlahahahBlahahah Age Unconfirmed Posts: 738
    1 million iso ;_; share?

    Also yeah the post above is pretty on point. In character discussions there are tier lists of the top 3*s and 4*s and why, those are generally fair to go by.
  • NiZmo83NiZmo83 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3
    Hi all,

    I'd been reading this forum for awhile for some great info. and advices, and finally decided to register an account here and @ gamependium. I'm not quite sure how to post my own post, so sorry for kinda stealing the thread here.

    Similar situation as Santhessa, but less ISO (800k).
    Any comments for below are really appreciated :
    1) which 3* characters to start leveling to what level (softcap 94? 120?) to get a 1st 3* team that can replace my 2* fully covered team,
    2) which 3* characters to focus on for my 2nd and 3rd 3* teams
    3) Any additional advice

    Here is my roster
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/HareluyaZ

    Thanks all!
  • ronin_sanronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    NiZmo83 wrote:
    Hi all,

    I'd been reading this forum for awhile for some great info. and advices, and finally decided to register an account here and @ gamependium. I'm not quite sure how to post my own post, so sorry for kinda stealing the thread here.

    Similar situation as Santhessa, but less ISO (800k).
    Any comments for below are really appreciated :
    1) which 3* characters to start leveling to what level (softcap 94? 120?) to get a 1st 3* team that can replace my 2* fully covered team,
    2) which 3* characters to focus on for my 2nd and 3rd 3* teams
    3) Any additional advice

    Here is my roster
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/HareluyaZ

    Thanks all!


    Hold off until you have more covers and even then only bump them to 120.
  • NiZmo83NiZmo83 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3
    ronin-san wrote:
    NiZmo83 wrote:
    Hi all,

    I'd been reading this forum for awhile for some great info. and advices, and finally decided to register an account here and @ gamependium. I'm not quite sure how to post my own post, so sorry for kinda stealing the thread here.

    Similar situation as Santhessa, but less ISO (800k).
    Any comments for below are really appreciated :
    1) which 3* characters to start leveling to what level (softcap 94? 120?) to get a 1st 3* team that can replace my 2* fully covered team,
    2) which 3* characters to focus on for my 2nd and 3rd 3* teams
    3) Any additional advice

    Here is my roster
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/HareluyaZ

    Thanks all!


    Hold off until you have more covers and even then only bump them to 120.

    Thanks Ronin.
    How many covers would you recommend to start pumping iso8.png for these 3* ?

    Magneto (4/3/2)
    Thor (3/4/2)
    Black Panther (5/4/3)
    Deadpool (4/5/2)
  • TxMooseTxMoose Age Unconfirmed Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    NiZmo83 wrote:
    Thanks Ronin.
    How many covers would you recommend to start pumping iso8.png for these 3* ?

    Magneto (4/3/2)
    Thor (3/4/2)
    Black Panther (5/4/3)
    Deadpool (4/5/2)
    those could be taken to 94 or 102 or 104 - wherever you want to park those 3*s. 94 is popular (same level as 2*s). 104 is popular (match damage roughly equivalent to the maxed 2*s). taking those guys to 94-104 range won't affect scaling any and once you fill out those ranks and get a good bunch of characters mostly covered, then you could take them up to 120. if you increase your scaling by leveling someone, you want to make sure they'll be good enough to help you deal with the increased scaling.
Sign In or Register to comment.