bpcontra
bpcontra Posts: 176
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I opened my PvP 10 pack today and got:

Ant Man yellowflag.png
Deadpool Xforce blackflag.png
Jean Grey blueflag.png

Then opened a token and got Spiderman 4* purpleflag.png

That's 4 4* tokens randomly pulled today...I damn near pooped myself. Just wanted to share since it seems like we always talk about pulling Moonstone 10 times in a row. Sometimes it works the other way too!

****edited to fix Ant man's color...I was too excited to proofread haha...also...it wasn't a heroic token it was from the Miles event that I belatedly opened

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Interesting...I didn't know Ant Man had a Red power, nor did I know Miles was already in Heroics...pretty insane pulls!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Ant-man's redflag.png isn't nearly as great as X-force Wolvie's purpleflag.png ....
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I pulled 3 Galactus blacks from standard tokens, so I think I have better luck.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Ant-man's redflag.png isn't nearly as great as X-force Wolvie's purpleflag.png ....

LOL...I'm assuming he just mis-clicked the color banner for that one, but I'm a little surprised to see Miles in tokens already, usually that takes till the new season at least.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    DaveR4470 wrote:

All that has nothing on Mr Fantastic's greenflag.png , "Ultimate Nullifer". I swear it's a difference maker, it's so overpowered!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    DaveR4470 wrote:

LOL...I'm assuming he just mis-clicked the color banner for that one, but I'm a little surprised to see Miles in tokens already, usually that takes till the new season at least.

I really doubt he's in the tokens yet. He doesn't show on the lists other than his own PVP. I think OP is either trolling us or mis-stating who/what he pulled.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    bpcontra wrote:
    I opened my PvP 10 pack today and got:

Ant Man redflag.png
    Deadpool Xforce blackflag.png
    Jean Grey blueflag.png

Then opened a heroic token and got Spiderman 4* purpleflag.png

That's 4 4* tokens randomly pulled today...I damn near pooped myself. Just wanted to share since it seems like we always talk about pulling Moonstone 10 times in a row. Sometimes it works the other way too!

Be warned, the next 50 tokens will be all 2*'s or lousy low-tiered 3* covers.

Everytime I have hit the "jackpot" it has always been followed with nothing good for awhile. Last Season's three 10pks yielded me no 4*'s but the previous three 10pks yielded 4 4*s.

It evens out eventually.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Tatercat wrote:
    DaveR4470 wrote:

All that has nothing on Mr Fantastic's greenflag.png , "Ultimate Nullifer". I swear it's a difference maker, it's so overpowered!

Which itself is a pale shadow of Iceman's tutile.png, "Northeast Winter 2015". For only 11 AP, it locks your opponent out of the game until May.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Keep hearing about all these people with luck in this season's 10 pack. It's been rough the last 4 seasons personally. I'll place all my chips on that Antman redflag.png and let the dice roll. No re-rolling...
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Redrobot30 wrote:
    Keep hearing about all these people with luck in this season's 10 pack. It's been rough the last 4 seasons personally. I'll place all my chips on that Antman redflag.png and let the dice roll. No re-rolling...

Always bet on blackflag.png
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Redrobot30 wrote:

If only Antman had blackflag.png Nooo!!!
  • Redrobot30 wrote:

Oh Wesley Snipes. Where did you go? I mean besides the tax evasion
  • Acratin
    Acratin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Lucky. I opened my 10 pack last night and got 10 2*s! I also opened two LTs in the last two days and got:

icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png and icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png

Fury's already at 5/5/3. Elektra's at 3/5/5. Go figure! Two of my best covered! Just dumb luck with Elektra, by the way. I pull so many of her.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Acratin wrote:
    Lucky. I opened my 10 pack last night and got 10 2*s! I also opened two LTs in the last two days and got:

icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png and icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png

Fury's already at 5/5/3. Elektra's at 3/5/5. Go figure! Two of my best covered! Just dumb luck with Elektra, by the way. I pull so many of her.

I hit the RNG hates me lottery! Opened 6 legendaries and got 6000iso! icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was stupidly lucky with the Naughty or Nice vault.
    My first token got my a purpleflag.pngicon_redhulk.png . I bought some of the 100HP ones and didn't get much, but I figured with HP on sale I'd buy a 10-pack.

I pulled the legendary token (which got me a yellowflag.pngicon_professorx.png which I needed), blueflag.png 4* icon_cyclops.png , blackflag.pngicon_kingpin.png , blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png and a greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png

There was one 4* left after that, not including the HP. Didn't pull anything worth while afterwards, but hey that was enough.
    Now I'll have **** luck until June!