UI Improvement: Add filters to roster/delete selected

rkd80
rkd80 Posts: 376
The current implementation of the cover queue is extremely outdated and lacking.

The main problems:

1) Can't sort
2) Can't filter by tier
3) Where deleting a cover, the view resets to the top making management extremely painful.

Super easy fixes include:

1) Add filter, that allows you to filter by *. Show me all 2* covers for example.
2) Allow sort. Right now newest covers are on top, allow to reverse sort and put soon-to-expire covers on top.
3) Allow for multi-select delete instead of one by one.
4) Lastly, when deleting a cover do not fully refresh list but maintain position.

Will be a significant boost in usability.

Comments

• Yeah, this is probably my biggest pain point in the game right now. I'm currently sorting through 225 covers in my queue right now and it's painful.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I feel like the devs often make design decisions with the intention of steering us to play in 'approved' ways. Hoarding is strongly discouraged. So any design changes that could be made to assist a hoarder in managing an unruly mountain of tokens, or untrained covers is not getting much attention. It is also possible that these changes would only be beneficial to a small percentage of high tier players, so they are catering to the broadest user base? (Though I would be curious to know which sub-population is the better revenue stream.)

Here is another suggestion for the untrained cover section... they already have a pop-up when you try to click the 'sell all' button that warns you if there are 3/4* covers in the pile that you are going to sell. That pop-up has 2 buttons which are (effectively), 'Cancel' and 'Continue'. Cancel aborts the sale, and Continue executes the 'Sell All' event. What if there was a 3rd button that allowed you to only drop the 1/2* covers from the cover bank but it left any 3/4* covers behind?