4* DDQ, don't feature characters within 2 months of release

sinnerjfl
sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Come on already D3/DU, we know 4* DDQ looks like a nice way to help us but in reality you're making it much more difficult than it needs to be with:

- Overscaled opponents
- 1 on 1 format that puts a lot of characters at a disadvantage
- Reward is a legendary token that is heavily subject to RNG
- AND... We're supposed to defeat enemies like Galactus with a character you can barely have covered unless you whaled it?

Just don't feature a character within 2 months of its release, it's just silly and frustrating.

Comments

• I concur.

The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 10.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    With as quickly as hard as it is to win the covers unless they make 4* the main PVP reward it should be 3 months not 2. The odds of getting all the covers you need without buying packs in a 2 month time frame is minimal. there were 3 new characters in December. If you won 2-3 covers plus a 4th in PVE what are the odds you can get all 3 let alone one with enough covers and ISO to level them in 2 months with out spending some $$$?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree. Once a cycle starts, lock it to the characters that have been released already. New characters can get added next cycle.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree. Once a cycle starts, lock it to the characters that have been released already. New characters can get added next cycle.
    that would be so welcomed by the players. as it is it will be forever before the next flip. current characters would make the next flip around early may. add in new ones and it will be june/july before the next flip - and we'll have over 30 4* characters by then. that's about then number of 3*s we had when we got ddq. as it stands I think we have enough to justify an every other day 4*ddq. or 2/cycle. that would be a huge help.