Sale of Agency Expenses issue

The Bookman
The Bookman Posts: 54
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Those of us who have already spent money in the holiday sale can feel rightly troubled by this, for good reason and I'm an Android user.

I've just sent this to support and thought I would also post it here in the hope that it gets a quicker response than the notoriously slow cs times.

Hi, I recently bought a Stark Salary and an asgard treasure for a total of £119.98 which got me 37,050 hero points. Now, just a few hours later I found an offer for agency expenses that gives 2900 hero points for £3.97

So i spent £119.98 for 37,050 but
£3.97 x 30 =£119.10 and would have given me 87,000 hero points.

So for 88 pence less I could have had 50,000 more hero points.

I am really looking forward to you addressing this and crediting my account with the extra 50,000 hero points forthwith.

I am going to wait and see what happens with this.... Interesting dilemma for the devs I think. After all people like me who buy that much are paying their wages... And I for one would like to think they value my custom enough to do the right thing here.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can't buy it 30x, it's a one time purchase only
  • If it is a one time offer then I'll take that back and suggest that it needs to be clearer rather than just saying 'limited time offer'...

As you can see I got a little worked up about it
  • Oh you Brits and your "forthwiths" and "hithertos".

God save the Queen and whatnot!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    If it is a one time offer then I'll take that back and suggest that it needs to be clearer rather than just saying 'limited time offer'...

As you can see I got a little worked up about it

Pretty sure it clearly said one-time offer on it. Maybe someone can post a screenshot?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Literally every time you load up the app on Android you get a pop-up about the sale that says "For a limited time, you will be able to make a one-time purchase of Agency Expenses with a 2300 Hero Point Bonus +1 Command Point!" You still see it even after you use the sale. Can't be missed.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    TzyoYhx.jpg?1
    Doesn't get much more clear
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Malenkov wrote:
    Oh you Brits and your "forthwiths" and "hithertos".

God save the Queen and whatnot!

Hmm that's kind of racist - where did he say forthwith and hitherto?

Presumably you think he is off to rob the Nakatomi Plaza this evening
  • Ok . Call me a wally and have a little chuckle at my expense cos I just closed the pop up without reading it and then got worked up enough to post about it...

How daft do I feel now?

Hangs head in shame
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Ok . Call me a wally and have a little chuckle at my expense cos I just closed the pop up without reading it and then got worked up enough to post about it...

How daft do I feel now?

Hangs head in shame

Kudos for taking it on the chin.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok . Call me a wally and have a little chuckle at my expense cos I just closed the pop up without reading it and then got worked up enough to post about it...

How daft do I feel now?

Hangs head in shame
    Rodney you plonka!

We've all been there at one time or another icon_e_smile.gif
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Not to mention that this sale is offered by Google Play and not MPQ itself. Just be happy we are getting another bone thrown our way. I will happily claim this low hanging fruit and enjoy.

Edit: we've all posted abruptly at one time or another. icon_e_biggrin.gif