Next Q&A Video?

Ducky
Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just wondering when the next Q&A video is going to be. I am sure lots of us forumers have questions we'd like answered.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    More than 2nd this, i miss the q&a threads!
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully soon, these event tokens are really burning a hole in my pocket. Must... Open... Tokens... I will say opening up 100s of tokens at once will be glorious! I'm around 150 right now. icon_eek.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    It would be nice to have a new one. However, they could easily answer a few of the most pressing questions without one, but they don't.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is going to be an announcement video early next month with the new feature and hopefully they will do an actual Q&A in Feb. the issue with the Q&A is we get a lot of answers like "yea were working on that" and "we would like to, but we have other things on the table first." Or "we know this is an issue, and we want to address it but we don't know when that will happen."

By just posting update videos they don't have to deal with forum rage about not answering their questions. Very sad indeed
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    The videos are nice, but often the sound quality is terrible, so it's hard to listen to them. Please make sure the sound quality is good so that I can actually hear what they're saying! It's information I'm interested in learning about, so don't make it tough to understand!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    It would be nice to have a new one. However, they could easily answer a few of the most pressing questions without one, but they don't.

OR they could just answer the questions from the threads from months and months ago, that had like.....several hundred upvotes to them.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    There is going to be an announcement video early next month with the new feature and hopefully they will do an actual Q&A in Feb. the issue with the Q&A is we get a lot of answers like "yea were working on that" and "we would like to, but we have other things on the table first." Or "we know this is an issue, and we want to address it but we don't know when that will happen."

By just posting update videos they don't have to deal with forum rage about not answering their questions. Very sad indeed

i would not even expect a video unless the patch dont hit till the 11th. how i was taking it the patch was coming Jan 3