When do you want to play Venom Bomb again?

Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Mistakes were made in the design of this new event. Please leave constructive criticism here for the devs to read when they return to the office in the new year.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2015
    PVE where you win even essencial nodes just as pure accident is something wrong...

Btw, do you have a feeling that devs are testing anything?

Edit: I have just epicly failed in carnage essencials with: X-force + thoress, hulkbuster + jean grey, winfitine... fully boosted.

But developers never admit they made mistake again...like they never did in the past... icon_e_confused.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would do it again. I just can't do it much now, because I'm too gutted out from the previous 7-day new character pve, so I'm mostly skipping it this time. It's just too much! Too much pve, I tells you!
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I voted never. The syms are a tad too difficult, imo. And feeding carnage/venom every 2-3 turns just make it worse. icon_mad.gif
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never. We finally get new characters, and they make them all health pack eaters. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything else from D3.

Combining Carnage to that combination just creates an incredibly unenjoyable game.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they wanted to prove that Carnage+Venom is a deadly duo, and we need to buy Venom covers right away, mission accomplished! If on the other hand they just wanted a new event, with a new history and new enemies, then total disaster.

New enemies are quite deadly on their own, but these Carnage+red battery and then Venom are too much to do it repetedly. Specially for essentials where we just have 1-4 covers of the new char.

I was playing for top20, but I am going to settle for just top100, this is too much after 10 days of grinding ...
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    The new story is fun, the venom/carnage/symbiote nodes are not

I loved reading the story, always fun to see spidey being witty. But sorry d3, its a no. The story is a one time deal
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every node with those new symbiote goons feels like it has a soft time limit, since they quickly spiral out of control if you aren't either killing them crazy fast or loading your team with tons of board shake. I'm entertaining a theory that they were designed specifically to hinder the Charlie's Angels team with all the special tile spam.

And combining Carnage with a red feeder is just sadistic. I had numerous matches where he fired Symbiote Scythes on the third turn, sometimes the second. That's ridiculous on par with pre-tweak Galactus.

I'm glad we finally have a powerful Venom, but ugh. Just ugh.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    So, are the complaints about lack of PvE content a minority opionion? That's a shame. I like the new story. I guess we deserve the current dearth of PvE options.

I like that Venom is a challenge for Spiderman and that Spiderman is the key to defeating Carnage. I won't have a fully covered Venom for a year. I like that I get a new challenge to face in PvE.

Bring on the new PvEs with 4* introductions. We'll replay repeats less often with more options in the rotation.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this incredibly biased poll, if you wish to create one with proper options, because some people happen to enjoy new content and do not consider it bad, please feel free to make a new one
This discussion has been closed.