Miles Morales plays like 3* Spidey should.

Elric_VIII
Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
I've just been playing the Venom Bomb event and the nodes where you team up with Miles Morales have been exceptionally fun. Morales feels like a real Spiderman, rather than stun-bot we've had. His powers very accurately capture Spiderman's hit-and-run tactics and supportive strategy.

I'd love to see 3* Spiderman ditch the heal and get something like Hide and Seek/Surprise. Maybe something that incorporates an out-of-the-battle effect similar to Colossus' Fastball Special power. It's similar, but weaker than an invisibility tile.

Spiderman is always a favorite among marvel fans and having a useless Spiderman at the 3* level is a bit depressing. However, the main takeaway from this is that the devs did a really good job designing Morales.

P.S. - Bag man is dead to me, so don't even. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    If 3* Spiderman added web tiles for using his yellowflag.png instead of erasing them, that would be an sensible minor fix.
  • Elric VIII wrote:
    I've just been playing the Venom Bomb event and the nodes where you team up with Miles Morales have been exceptionally fun. Morales feels like a real Spiderman, rather than stun-bot we've had. His powers very accurately capture Spiderman's hit-and-run tactics and supportive strategy.

I'd love to see 3* Spiderman ditch the heal and get something like Hide and Seek/Surprise. Maybe something that incorporates an out-of-the-battle effect similar to Colossus' Fastball Special power. It's similar, but weaker than an invisibility tile.

Spiderman is always a favorite among marvel fans and having a useless Spiderman at the 3* level is a bit depressing. However, the main takeaway from this is that the devs did a really good job designing Morales.

Agree with everything you've said.

Just wanted to add on to the OP: Miles powers should be used by 3* spidey in almost complete totality, less the invisible skill cus Parker doesn't have that.

By this logic, Miles should actually get a buff (maybe in damage or something else) since I would expect 3* spidey to play the way Miles does currently, with perhaps the damage of Miles lessened to an extent.
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Elric VIII wrote:

Just wanted to add on to the OP: Miles powers should be used by 3* spidey in almost complete totality, less the invisible skill cus Parker doesn't have that.

By this logic, Miles should actually get a buff (maybe in damage or something else) since I would expect 3* spidey to play the way Miles does currently, with perhaps the damage of Miles lessened to an extent.

Yeah, I figured using an "airborn" effect would be like spidey swinging away to outmaneuver his opponent.
  • Elric VIII wrote:
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Elric VIII wrote:

Yeah, I figured using an "airborn" effect would be like spidey swinging away to outmaneuver his opponent.

Yes, an airborne effect would be very cool, and kinda niche too since only colossus has it at the moment! icon_e_smile.gif

Where's f4td? He needs to get in on this discussion lol.
  • I agree with everything here,

Back then I was looking forward to get 3 star.png spider-man and it took me not too long to realize that he was useless and needed rework. I like morales way better than any other spider-man in the game but im not there yet since im still grinding my 3 star.png