Beast
USA agent
The vision
Ant man
Arch angel
Jubilee
Carnage
Scorpion

Okay...this list can go on for a while...u are licensed by marvel so get ALL the heroes and villains in the game

Comments

• I've made my own list oh characters I would like to use in-game and the Level I think they should get.
    Deadpool 4* or 5*
    Ghost Rider 4*
    Thanos 4*
    Blade 3*
    The Thing 3*
    Red Hulk 3*
    Professor-X 3*
    Green Goblin 2*
    Human Torch 2*
    Mr.Fantastic 2*
    Silver Surfer 2*
    Nick Fury 1*
    Lady Sif 1*
    Cyclops 1*
  • I think they should have EVERY marvel character and have EVERY level of each...

Example:
    Level 1 ironman is the gray prototype ironman (u know with the flamethrower)
    Level 2 is model 35
    Level 3 is model 40
    Level 4 is the hulk buster ironman
  • My list

Scarlet Witch
    Mocking Bird
    Wasp
    Ant man
    Spider Woman
    Kitty Pride
    Night crawler
    Mystique
    Emma Frost
    Deadpool
    Cyclops
    Phil Coulson and/or Shield guys like Hill, Sitwell, and Fury
    Jarvis *he can be a ball of blue light*

Some Young Avengers such as:
    Kate Bishop /Hawkeye
    Billy / Wiccian
    Teddy/ Hulkling
    Kid Loki *I love bratty kid Loki but maybe he has a shapeship ability that activates Teen Loki or movie Loki*
  • I'm gonna go with a couple obscure ones with the usual suspects.
    Ultron 3*, rocket raccoon 2* (awesome guardians of the galaxy trailer!), carnage 3*, deadpool 4*, hulk buster iron man 3*, Luke cage 2*, beast 2*, iceman2*, quicksilver 2*, black bolt 3*, abomination 4* instead of a 4* hulk, winter soldier 3* instead of a 3* cap america, devil dinosaur 3*(stop teasing us!), war machine2* instead of a 2* iron man, thing 2*, human torch 3*, mr. F 2*, nova 4*, silver surfer 4*, ghost rider 4*, and most of all, Stan lee 5*. Sorry if I overlapped anyone's list a lot.

Edit:realized I forgot the ladies. She hulk 3* or 2* instead of a 2* hulk, jean grey 4*, the spider woman with the black suit 2*, gamora 3*, and just for laughs, abominatrix