Got 100 as a quick match reward instead of 50, why?

So guys I always got 50 "credits" as a quick match reward and the +1 "token", I won a match a few minutes ago and I got 100 credits and a +2 token, why so? I just won another match just to check it out and I got 50 and +1 again (pretty sure the two opponents where the same deck or very similar decks of planeswalkers of similar level since they both had the same hp). Would be great to always get those 100 credits for each win icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• at one point i got 250 runes and +5 award. it was after an 8 win streak. i lost the next match and it went back to 50, so figured its a progressive win streak thing, only it's not. i then got up to a 13 win streak and every match net me 50 runes, so i really have no clue the randomness.

i wish they'd add a win streak award since otherwise it's pointless to have it even record how many wins we've had in a row icon_e_sad.gif maybe it's something they plan on adding in the future
  • at one point i got 250 runes and +5 award. it was after an 8 win streak. i lost the next match and it went back to 50, so figured its a progressive win streak thing, only it's not. i then got up to a 13 win streak and every match net me 50 runes, so i really have no clue the randomness.

i wish they'd add a win streak award since otherwise it's pointless to have it even record how many wins we've had in a row icon_e_sad.gif maybe it's something they plan on adding in the future
    Woo 250, awesome! :p Yeah it's not about winstreaks sadly, that would be cool actually. I had like 12\13 victories winstreak and the one that gave me 100 was the first match I won after I lost my winstreak but yeah, as you said this is not the reason why I got 100, it's totally unrelated. Just won another match vs a Chandra with a level way higher than mine (probably 10+ levels higher looking at her hp, I'm using Chandra too of course) and I still got 50 so I doubt that's enemy level related too :/
    It would be nice if devs gave us some info about this hidden mechanics.
  • It appears that the game gives you additional rewards if you're outmatched level-wise, increasing your Runes and Points rewards by 50/1 respectively. I've gotten up to 250 from a single match. I don't really pay much attention to life totals but some of the times I remember that happening is when my opponent outlevels me. It will require some testing (and some more paying attention to my opponent's levels)
  • SwapGoTron wrote:
    It appears that the game gives you additional rewards if you're outmatched level-wise, increasing your Runes and Points rewards by 50/1 respectively. I've gotten up to 250 from a single match. I don't really pay much attention to life totals but some of the times I remember that happening is when my opponent outlevels me. It will require some testing (and some more paying attention to my opponent's levels)

I don't know because I'm pretty sure I've been outleveled most of the times looking at my opponents hp (last match was a mirror match and the opponent had 8 or 12hp more than me) and I "always" get 50, maybe the level difference has to be very high but I don't think that was the case for the match that gave me 100 hundred because if I recall correctly it was the "same" old Nissa (I play vs Nissa like 80% of the times and most of them have about the same hp).
    This sure requires some testing, imho we should pay a little bit more attention to our opponents (well, we can just guess their level I think, not really much we can look for) and post the results if we get more than 50, maybe we will find a pattern. Or devs can just come here and tell us icon_lol.gif
  • You can check the enemy's level by tapping the enemy's face. Also, each PW has different amounts of health so unless it's a mirror sometimes its not that obvious
  • It's just 50 for every level you're outmatched (or 50 if you're not outmatched). I'm pretty sure you can't get matched against someone 6+ levels above you, but if you can, the reward caps out at 250 and 5.
  • It's just 50 for every level you're outmatched (or 50 if you're not outmatched). I'm pretty sure you can't get matched against someone 6+ levels above you, but if you can, the reward caps out at 250 and 5.
    This is either wrong or it's bugged and sometimes it doesn't work. As I already said I played a match Chandra vs Chandra and my opponent had 8\12hp more than me (I don't rememebr exactly), I didn't check his level but that alone confirms that I was "heavily" outleveled, but I still got 50 as a reward :/
  • It's been very consistent for me at level 10. I get 100 for 12, 150 for 13, 200 for 14, and 250 for 15. 50 for 11 or less.

Were you maybe not healed to full?
  • It's been very consistent for me at level 10. I get 100 for 12, 150 for 13, 200 for 14, and 250 for 15. 50 for 11 or less.

Were you maybe not healed to full?
    Well you may be right then. It probably bugged out for that one match though, I'm sure he was higher level than me and I was at max hp, I'm sure he was higher level just because I remember him having more than 60 hp while I still have less than 60 max hp, but yeah maybe that one bugged out.
    I'm paying way more attention to my opponent's level right now, sadly I never got an higher level opponent today, I'll keep you updated!
  • Turns out Rootbreaker was right, I got some matches where I was outleveled and I even took some screenshots so we now have a proof that that's how it works, kind of (I'm still 100% sure I was outleveled in that mirror match, but whatever).

Here you can find the screenshots gallery: http://imgur.com/a/b61Zp

Quick recap of the data:
    Match 1: Me Nissa Lvl8 vs Enemy Nissa Lvl11 -> 3 levels difference -> +150 Runes -> +3 Tokens
    Match 2: Me Gideon Lvl6 vs Enemy Nissa Lvl10 -> 4 levels difference -> +200 Runes -> +4 Tokens
  • I can confirm too.

On a related note: there is no special reward for hitting a win streak of 100. http://i.imgur.com/Y2AfXUB.jpg