When will Miles Morales go into the Legendary token draw?

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was unable to get t10 in the Miles pve, so I'm missing his purple cover. Due to it being invisibility, Miles is fully capable of winning his DDQ 4* match with just 1 purple cover, so I want to start hoarding any LTs until he's in there to try and get it. Any chance that will happen before his DDQ rolls around? Someone mentioned they get added at start of season, which would be too late.

Comments

• Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    He's not fully capable if his opponent has AOE
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Considering both IW and PX could win their fights with a single cover, Miles would be the same concept. I won IW with 2/0/0 and PX with 0/1/0. Miles would be able to win at 1/0/0.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    If you can play aoe denial for the entire match, sure Miles can win at 100. But to answer your original question, next season is when Miles will be added to LT draw.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stony wrote:

Incorrect. The opponent still have to target a valid target to fire off his AOE. Look at ProfX vs Carnage. Carnage can't hit using his red ability when Prof x is invisible.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    atomzed wrote:
    Stony wrote:

Incorrect. The opponent still have to target a valid target to fire off his AOE. Look at ProfX vs Carnage. Carnage can't hit using his red ability when Prof x is invisible.

Er, no. It depends on the description of the attack. Carnage's Symbiote Scythes couldn't hit because it requires a specific target BEFORE it can hit anyone else, but Quicksilver's Supersonic hits the entire enemy team. So if you get Kamala Khan as your opponent, once she gets 12 AP, you're gonna get Bashed by her regardless of whether you're invisible
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    atomzed wrote:
    Stony wrote:

Er, no. It depends on the description of the attack. Carnage's Symbiote Scythes couldn't hit because it requires a specific target BEFORE it can hit anyone else, but Quicksilver's Supersonic hits the entire enemy team. So if you get Kamala Khan as your opponent, once she gets 12 AP, you're gonna get Bashed by her regardless of whether you're invisible

Or 9 red ap for She Hulk. There are many ways for D3 to handle invisible folks. icon_twisted.gif

Add: instead of using aoe, D3 could have Lcap or SL select the invisible tile, for example. icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif