Leaderboards

Options
killercool
killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I am interested in the leaderboards for other people.

The leaderboard I am in has shown that it has 472 from the day I joined, what size leaderboards do other folks have?

Also, does anyone else feel that the message that "the leaderboard resets quickly" does not ring true when the current leaderboards have been going for weeks?

Oh, and Merry Christmas icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    981 in my bracket
  • 1000 in mine
  • 995 for me
  • 996 on mine.
    I'm curious how many wins it t a key to be in 1st in other brackets, mine is about 120 atm.
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Interesting numbers, I wonder why the brackets are mostly not filled (as a MPQ player I am assuming that a filled bracket is 1000).
  • My leaderboard has 1000 people. I'm number 1 with 147 wins.
  • 995 mine and 1st player has 45, I'm sitting at 10th place. So you guys think all the player base is divided in ~1000 players divisions?
  • I am first place with 337 second has 238

I hope they manacrystal.png for rewards
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    I have 1st with 420 wins in a 952 player leaderboard. 2nd is 229.
  • 995 in my group.

1st: 351
    2nd: 222
    3rd: 164
    4th: 157 (me! Though I will get to third tonight)

What I find interesting is the game always says I'm one rank ahead of what I actually am.
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    Yeah, the "1 rank ahead" thing puts my rank at 0 before I open the leaderboard.
  • I notice it says rank 0 once you do a quick match. When you come back in it gives your rank. I assume that it says 0 because you could potentially move in the rankings.
  • Update for my leaderboard: http://i.imgur.com/ma1fW7X.png

Quick recap:
    995 players
    Top 2 players about 90 wins
    I'm currently sitting at 3rd place with 50 wins
    Played a ton of games today, I'll try to get 1st place in one or two days icon_cool.gif
    Dharmaserf wrote:
    I notice it says rank 0 once you do a quick match. When you come back in it gives your rank. I assume that it says 0 because you could potentially move in the rankings.
    Not sure about that, imho it's just bugged because it can just update your rank after your victory\loss and display it to you, you need to play another match to possibly change your rank or someone has to surpass you but still imho that's not a valid reason to just display your "last updated" rank.
  • Man my leaderboard has people with hundreds of wins.

You're luck your leaderboard doesn't have to work very hard lol.