Highlight which power belongs to whom

Options
HxiiiK
HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
I'm not entirely sure if this has been suggested, I'm assuming it has, but I'm quite amazed that such a feature wasn't included (or maybe I missed it?)

But here's the scenario, you're in a match with 3 Sniper goons. Man, that sniper rifle tile is going to absolutely ruin your day. It's going to fire next turn, but hey, look at that, Spidey's stun is ready.

But wait! Who's taking the shot? Is it sniper goon 1? 2? maybe it's that guy hiding behind his pals, goon 3? Well damn, Repulsor Punch is at 8AP, if I could just stun the right guy and face punch him next turn.

I'm genuinely surprised there isn't a sort of indication for this. We finally got an indication of the strongest color, what's stopping us from getting just an indication of who's firing the power? I've had too many a day ruined by Thugs tommy gunning my team when I had a good kill lined up only to facepunch the wrong guy

Please D3, I implore you, stop this madness. Make sure the right guy gets facepunched (first).

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When you cycle through the enemies, the countdown tile that belongs to the goon that is currently selected blinks for a second.

This has been implemented a few months ago and was sorely needed.
  • HxiiiK
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    When you cycle through the enemies, the countdown tile that belongs to the goon that is currently selected blinks for a second.

This has been implemented a few months ago and was sorely needed.

Interesting, it really is there, I just never noticed

Thank you, good sir, for pointing it out to me. A bit too subtle for my tastes though, but it will have to do icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a bit subtle, but it used to be wayyyy worse. We lacked this feature for at least a year when the game was released.
  • HxiiiK
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    It's a bit subtle, but it used to be wayyyy worse. We lacked this feature for at least a year when the game was released.

Yeah, I know, I was there icon_lol.gif only decided to be vocal about it now that I've been taken out by one too many high damage countdown tiles when I had an insta-kill lined up

Didn't actually notice it's been added, though somewhat subtle. I really should pay more attention next time icon_lol.gif