Petition to change Colossus' black "Fastball Special" power

Captain_Carlman
Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello Demiurge/D3,

This is a formal petition to the developers of Marvel Puzzle Quest to change the blackflag.png power of Colossus ("Fastball Special") to a new power the character is known for. The new, unnamed power would be representative of his ability featured in the 90's X-Men arcade game developed by Konami, where Colossus would discharge an electrical shock while yelling, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!". It is my opinion, and I'm sure the opinion of most of the MPQ player base, that this power would better featured for the character, if only for his battle cry to be featured in the game. If possible, perhaps we could have the sound effect for all of Colossus' powers? Or even have it any time the character makes a match on the board or is selected from the roster?

Fellow MPQ players, I ask that you "sign" this petition by commenting in this thread and hope the developers will take notice of player demand. Thank you for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLpovcDujw

-Captain_Carlman
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    lmfaooooooo!

Kudos for this and Merry Christmas to all!!!
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had no idea what you were referring to and then I saw the video and went "OH DAMN I REMEMBER THAT."

+1 would nostalgia again
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Also there's no way the current black should be used as a team up, every time I've reduced the enemy team down top one chat, bam, he goes flying through the air.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    I have no problem with Fastball being a team up, but if it tosses the last remaining character for 3 turns then I should get 3 turns to build up my AP.
    (Currently it lands immediately)
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Came to mock, stayed for OP quality.

Man, when is D3 going to incorporate HTML5 <petition> functionality? It is SORELY needed!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Came to mock, stayed for OP quality.

Same. +1 for hilarious OP.
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Poll added.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    While we're petitioning, I would like to see this sound effect added to Captain Marvel's black.
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    For reference:

colossus-x-men-arcade.jpg
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    That game was my childhood!!!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I sincerely thought that was going to be a RickRoll link.