Dear D3, your 30% sale..

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
is not enough. When will you realize that +870-6000 imcoin.png is not enough. At the top end it can buy an extra TWO 4* covers...for $100USD

- Sincerely,
Everybody

Comments

• MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    mjh wrote:
    is not enough. When will you realize that +870-6000 imcoin.png is not enough. At the top end it can buy an extra TWO 4* covers...for $100USD

- Sincerely,
    Everybody

Considering you pay 100 for 20k normally and they are giving you FREE extra hp it is more than enough and proves people can tinykitty about anything.

-Sincerely,
    Everybody not stuck up expecting a silver spoon for everything
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2015
    Why is anybody still giving these guys money? Buying any amount of HP/ISO at even 99% off is telling D3/Demiurge, "everything is OK".

Sincerely,
    Me
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Instead of 30% more HP for the same price maybe D3 will realise that keeping the amount of HP the same but actually reducing the cost by 30% will generate more sales. You know kind of how sales are actually supposed to work.

Either way only a fool would put tiny amounts of money into this game, you can drop £200 and still be way off the pace. You have to be raiding the rent money all in or gtfo.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    MajinDavid wrote:
    mjh wrote:

- Sincerely,
    Everybody

Considering you pay 100 for 20k normally and they are giving you FREE extra hp it is more than enough and proves people can tinykitty about anything.

-Sincerely,

Nothing is free at all, you are still paying. You just pay a little less for a little more.

Its a clever way that marketers sell you stuff by convincing you it's free. Free means zero price. Nothing is free...ever
  • uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    I logged into Future Fight and they had +100% bonuses for purchases. :O
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:
    Why is anybody still giving these guys money? Buying any amount of HP/ISO at even 99% OK off is telling D3/Demiurge, "everything is OK".

Sincerely,
    Me

No kidding. Those that cheat get a slap on the wrist and roll-back (-if- they got caught.....) - but that won't effect YOU! No no no! Keep spending, please!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:
    Why is anybody still giving these guys money? Buying any amount of HP/ISO at even 99% OK off is telling D3/Demiurge, "everything is OK".

Sincerely,
    Me

Why is anybody telling anyone else what to do with their money?

Why are people so miserable with the game still playing it?

No money = no game. I still like the game. I'm taking advantage of the sale. What you do is your business.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    MajinDavid wrote:
    mjh wrote:

- Sincerely,
    Everybody

-Sincerely,

How old are you?
  • The sense of entitlement is absurd here.

I'm grateful for a sale, but if it lasted a few days longer I would spend a lot more.....
  • Mawtful wrote:

Sincerely,
    Me

Why is anybody telling anyone else what to do with their money?

Why are people so miserable with the game still playing it?

No money = no game. I still like the game. I'm taking advantage of the sale. What you do is your business.

Agreed. I am thankful I will be able to spend my gift cards.

People on these forums are so negative. Nothing short of free would make them happy. And even then.....
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 344 Mover and Shaker
    I don't think people are complaining that they aren't getting free stuff. They would just prefer a DIFFERENT sale.

For example, let's say you were in the market to buy a new TV and 2 competing stores were offering the following deals:

Store #1: 60" Super Plasma Ultra 4K TV 30% OFF

Store #2: Buy the 60" Super Plasma Ultra 4K TV at full price and we'll give you an 18" TV for FREE

I'll let you decide which offer you would take.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    they need to give everyone 50 covers of each person FREE and then give us 200 Slots for free and then Give us the code to get 1000x matches in a row for free

Then maybe people will be happy.

I would rather had this sale AFTER The new features hit Or keep the sale on 100% of the time. I wouild buy but dont need the coins right now and who knows i will be around when i need them
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    It's the same sale as always. Thank you D3. I don't spend a ton but I try to choose my times wisely and stock up during sales.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would have loved Double Iso and Double CP this week! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    mjh wrote:

- Sincerely,
    Everybody

What would be enough? Is coming on here and griping while offering no insight (as in "reasonable suggestion," not "give meh all teh covarz") supposed to accomplish something? Honestly, I love video games but gamers are the most whiny, entitled bunch of children on the planet sometimes. It's a business. The goal is to make money.

If you don't like the sale, then don't buy anything. If you don't like the game, then stop playing it. It's not like there aren't thousands of other games out there, many of which are not on a free to play model. You can easily find something you enjoy that you won't feel compelled to complain about whenever literally anything happens.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I'd understand if you were complaining about buying ISO but complaining about big spenders getting more HP? Uh...duh!
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I don't think that anyone would argue that the ISO prices are reasonable, even with the sale. You could spend $300 and you'd still be short of leveling a 4* all the way.

Given that, I'd say that at least the ISO sale is not enough.

Personally, I don't find the HP sale compelling, but that might have to do with the fact that I have very little to spend HP on.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I thought the window for getting the bonus HP for a recent purchase was decent from other messages on here during past sales.

Turns out you only get lucky if you bought something within 24 hours of the sale starting. Sad xmas for me.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    madok wrote:
    I thought the window for getting the bonus HP for a recent purchase was decent from other messages on here during past sales.

Turns out you only get lucky if you bought something within 24 hours of the sale starting. Sad xmas for me.

I feel like I remember a grace period of 2 weeks being said before. On the other hand, I might be thinking of a more generous game, so maybe not.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Raffoon wrote:
    I feel like I remember a grace period of 2 weeks being said before. On the other hand, I might be thinking of a more generous game, so maybe not.

I thought it was that or a week but according to support... NOPE.