About PVE

Tie El Min
Tie El Min Posts: 36
Since the Venom Heroic pve I can't participate in the next pve, because their conduct falls on the weekend. It is possible that this is important and other players.

Please note my suggestions:
1. Make held in pve was a bracket event starting Monday.
2. Or was pve like Antman and Cho (Lite version of Gauntlet) for people with weak rosters, with a maximum award of 3* and not interesting for strong players.

Important: If you have similar problems, and not free to play weekend please support me or post here your ideas and solutions!

Comments

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    I support the idea, because it seems 1/2 the guys are highly in demand **cough, cough** Ghost Rider **cough**.

But now, either because of Xmas or a 7-day event, Miles Spidey isn't (I'm usually placing 140-150), but this time in 80s.

It's just hit and miss depending on the 4*. You need every one if you want to keep trying for Leg. Tokens (as I'm a 3*-4* transitioner...). So if you miss out on the new Hero, you can't compete for a Leg. Token the next event, so it's like you are screwed for 1-1.5wks...
  • All the familiar guys from the group of alliances fought for Miles Morales, and when they learned that another 7 days without a break have beat venom it was like the groans from Purgatory. To say they were upset is an understatement. There was not one person who would be satisfied, although many were in the top 50 and above. All shared on who exhausted, those who could not or refused to participate in PVE. And all three groups of players are upset and unhappy.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    fnedude wrote:
    It's just hit and miss depending on the 4*. You need every one if you want to keep trying for Leg. Tokens (as I'm a 3*-4* transitioner...). So if you miss out on the new Hero, you can't compete for a Leg. Token the next event, so it's like you are screwed for 1-1.5wks...

That simply isn't true, missing out on an essential will prevent you from getting a top placement, but you can readily get the LT while missing one essential.
  • Crowl wrote:
    get the LT...
    So what? We have one man who collecting all those Legendary tokens from pvp and pve and has not received a single 5* character, so also available 4* not promoted. He was **** hard in this regime, from the moment of enter in the game the Legendary tokens, no days off, Carl! And what is the result? He burned the **** up and quit the game, Carl, you know? Now the head of the group will have to dance with a tambourine to bring back veteran. But if he fell into a depression and kill herself? Who will take the **** for what happened responsible? Fortunately for developers, he doesn't live in the US. Therefore, a reasonable unloading schedule of events is vital in this game.