Request: Enemy power announcements on separate lines

Options
Pogo
Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
[EDIT: I didn't submit this under bugs because I'm not sure whether or not the game is actually performing incorrectly, and my suggestion would stand in either case]

Context: Playing a match against Doctor Doom, Ares, & the Hood. I'm losing AP due to Dormammu's Aid, but there's no notification of it, since the announcement graphic is being covered up (or possibly just ignored entirely) by the graphic for Diabolical Plot. I plan a move knowing that the enemy can't afford to fire an ability yet, but suddenly they have the AP and there it goes. I don't know whether this happens with every enemy party that includes 2+ beginning-of-turn passives.

[EDIT: I have noticed that "responsive" announcements are separated-- breaking a Diabolical Plot tile gives an announcement, but it doesn't overlap with, for example, Adamantium Bones.]

If the power announcements were displayed at different heights, they'd be visible regardless of which gets "priority".

My suggestion would be to stagger the heights based on which order the characters are in when the match first begins (as opposed to changing position based on who the player is currently targeting).

This would also be helpful for "character X is downed" and "extra turn" announcements, which sometimes overlap.

A lazy alternative would be to make each announcement play out back to back, which would take longer and please do not do that.