Puzzle Warriors 3-Episode 18

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Publishing early this week due to holidays. What's new in Marvel Puzzle Quest: we discuss the new Venom's powers and functionality, the old Venom's powers being nerf'd due to Miles' ability to put web tiles everywhere, massive changes to prizes in PVE events, and this week's character: Spiderman!

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e18.html

Comments

• zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Just an fyi from the last (?) show, cap marvels best build is 355. Protect tiles don't matter and that extra stun on black is well worth it. Energy absorption is the only reason to roster her at all.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    zeeke wrote:
    Just an fyi from the last (?) show, cap marvels best build is 355. Protect tiles don't matter and that extra stun on black is well worth it. Energy absorption is the only reason to roster her at all.
    Well that's, like, just your opinion, man. *sips white russian*

I have mine at 5/3/5. The AP generation is super-important, but even with a 2-turn stun there's way better black skills out there for comparable cost. Maxing her red gives her an outlet for the red she generates even if she's the last one standing, and makes her a great niche player against a small set of protect-tile spammers such as 2* Bullseye, 3* Spider-man, 3* Magneto, and both versions f Falcon.

Really, most of the time you're going to run her to feed AP to someone else, so just don't go 4/4/5, because that weakens both offensive skills instead of just one.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    there's way better black skills out there for comparable cost.
    same can be said of red (torch, mags, cyke, deadpool, even cap and vision are better, but more expensive). and I don't ever remember a time where in game I thought to myself "dang I wish I could remove more protects"
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    zeeke wrote:

That's why I have two Captain Marvels: one at 3/5/5 and one at 5/5/3. I only use her against freaking 2* Bullseye. He just annoys me.