Has there been bonus offers in the past?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I bought some crystals just before they went half price because valentine, like 1 minute before the offer, so I dont want to repeat that with gold coins, there has been an offer in the past of half the price for gold coins or something?

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Last time HP was on sale was in November.
  • I believe there was a Christmas ISO sale.
  • That's why sales should be announced a couple days in advance also.

Sure, might hurt your sales for a couple days leading up to the event. But in turn it prevents making customers like this who purchased morning of just to see a 50% off sale feeling awful and ripped off.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There was recently a steam sale on HP and ISO. They do have sales but they're not very frequent. I would've contacted customer support about the timing of your purchase and the valentines sale, maybe they would upgrade your purchase.
  • Ordinarily bonus offers aren't more than a 15-25% bonus. The last time they have such an awesome ISO sale was for New Years'.
  • Rohade wrote:
    I bought some crystals just before they went half price because valentine, like 1 minute before the offer, so I dont want to repeat that with gold coins, there has been an offer in the past of half the price for gold coins or something?

You could try and put in a ticket and ask, they should have a record and time stamp for the purchase.

Cant hurt anyways, better to ask and know then to never ask and miss out.