Need help cant load game -- white screen shows then closes

bi0h4z4rd84
bi0h4z4rd84 Posts: 51
It's 11:30 p.m. and my nodes started @ 8pm.
When I love the game it says loading and then it goes black for a second and then shows a white screen with Marvel Puzzle Quest showing in the top left and then it will auto close.

I don't know what else to do because d3go support refuses to help me or listen to my emails that's the only reason why I don't put money into this game is cuz they refused to give me for customer support. Anyways this would be a nice time to have customer support, but since I don't get it I have to ask you at the forum.

D3GO, i stopped paying in this game... Did you guys block my IP so i cant play just to be even BIGGER a-holes?

Mark my words. They *WILL* one day screw up & block me. Actually, tbh... If d3go offered to give ALL my money back that Ive put into this game but I had to quit, id take the money.

Comments

• Did you update? Since I updated I also can't access the game it boots me from the loading screen. The last time this happened it took months to fix.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, assuming your save data is backed up to Facebook.

You may also want to open a customer support ticket.
  • I can tell people didn;t read entire post. Ive reinstalled facebook and MPQ and even reset my phone.

THIS ERROR ONLY OCCURS WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOAD UP MY BACKUP FROM FACEBOOK!

Moderator edit: removed excessive text formatting. -DayvBang
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's no need to shout. I understand you have already been in touch with David [Hi-Fi] Moore. He is the D3 Community Manager. I recommend you continue that conversation privately.